From the talented team at Aeroplane Heaven comes the latest addition to FSX: Steam Edition’s impressive fleet of Pipers, the Aztec PA-23-250-D. This Aztec variant is an upgraded version of the original Piper PA-23, formerly named Apache, which features two 250hp Lycoming O-540 engines, a longer nose for baggage storage, six seats, a swept vertical tail, and revised instrument panels and controls.
In the world of FSX: Steam Edition, GA twin-engine props such as these can be flown out of most airfields and airports, and can also be used in Multiplayer mode for short to mid-range group flights and fly-ins. The Aztec is perfect for both VFR and IFR flying. Remember, just as in the real world, flaps should not be used for takeoff!
Aeroplane Heaven’s Piper Aztec includes:
- Altimatic MkIII autopilot system.
- Toggleable complete suite of modern avionics, including a GPS.
- Toggleable yokes, engine levers.
- Trimmers are in the overhead panel and operate as cranks and the visors can be swung down and laterally via the mouse.
- A kneeboard checklist containing accurate steps for a cold and dark start up and shutdown.
- High quality paint kit
Aztec Tips & Tricks
- Shift+E opens the main cabin door and pushes the co-pilot seat back in the VC.
- Shift+E/2 opens the forward luggage hatch.
- Shift+E/3 opens the rear luggage hatch and remove pilots and toggles preflight flags, chocks etc.
This gorgeous aircraft is now available exclusively from the FSX: Steam Edition store. Click here to find out more!