California knows how to party, and now you can bring the party to FSX: Steam Edition with the latest releases from 29 Palms and Cielo Sim.
Palo Alto Airport (main image) serves the area at the south of San Francisco Bay in Santa Clara County, California, USA. Construction began in the mid-1930s and development has continued over the years as usage has increased. With a paved runway and facilities including service and repair shops, a staffed terminal and flying clubs, Palo Alto is one of the busiest general aviation airports in the United States.
Cielo Sim’s KPAO for FSX: Steam Edition includes extremely detailed aerial imagery as well as custom watermask for the utmost in realism around the San Francisco coastline. KPAO also includes static aircraft, realistic night illumination, and looks stunning vibrant with 2048×2048 px textures!
It even includes 3D grass and animated birds! Click here for more information.
29 Palms, Twentynine Palms
Located in the Mojave Desert in California, the dry climate, palm trees and sand as far as the eye can see characterize Twentynine Palms Airport and the surrounding area. Originally opened as a US Army Air Force base in 1942, the facility is now a public airport with two paved runways at an elevation of 1,888 feet.
Twentynine Palms Airport for FSX: Steam Edition from developer 29 Palms features a wealth of detail, including animated people and numerous custom scenery models exclusively designed for this scenery. The pack also includes a configuration tool allowing users to optimise the scenery for their own system requirements. Covering over 250km² with high resolution satellite imagery, Twentynine Palms provides a large environment to explore.
- Highly detailed rendition of Twentynine Palms Airport (KTNP), California
- Complete coverage of over 250km² with high resolution satellite imagery (0.25-0.6m/px)
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and ground
- 3D-night lighting
- High resolution day and night textures (2048px²)
- Realistic rendition of light sources on all 3D objects and ground
- Complex terrain mesh
- Over 100,000 hand-placed and custom made vegetation objects
- Complete reconstruction of airport’s lighting equipment
- Animated 3D people, road traffic, eagle
- Sound effects (eagle, car traffic)
- Numerous custom made static objects and aircraft around the airport
- Scenery configurator for performance optimisation
Click here to add this great airport to your FSX: Steam Edition.