Piper fans rejoice! The PA-34-200T Seneca II from well-known add-on developer Carenado is now available on Steam. First flown in 1969, the Seneca was initially designed as a twin engine version of the Cherokee Six. Used for personal and business transportation, the Seneca has a range of approximately 725 nautical miles.
The 200T variant of the Seneca was introduced in 1974, and included an engine upgrade to turbocharged six cylinder Continental TSIO-360E or EB engines. The ailerons were enlarged, and a rudder anti-servo tab was also added.
The Carenado version of the Piper PA-34-200T Seneca II provides a detailed flight deck with fully functional gauges, making it ideal for advanced simmers and fledgling virtual pilots alike. The sound effects have been sourced from an actual PA-34, bringing another dimension of realism to your flight simulation experience. Also featured are animated rudder, flap, and aileron movements, removable engine cowls, and fully functional cargo doors.
- IFR certification
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds (44100 HZ) recorded from the original aircraft
- Animated parts include doors, sun visor, vibrating antenna and vibrating static wicks
- 3D modelled pilot and cockpit area
- Detailed chocks, cowl plugs, and baggage area
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Built-in zoom gauges
- Separate switches for instruments lights and dome light
Find out more here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/355341/