Dovetail Games is pleased to announce we are one of this year’s FlightSimCon sponsors. Representatives from our company will be present at the event for the duration of the weekend.
FlightSimCon 2015, now in it’s third year, takes place at the New England Air Museum on June 13-14, 2015. The conference focuses on the promotion of at-home flight simulation, using platforms such as FSX: Steam Edition.
For existing flight simulator users, the conference is a chance to explore other users’ setups, interact with vendors, attend seminars on improving simulator performance, and speak with flight simulation personalities. FlightSimCon will also introduce pilots to the world of flight simulation, with interactive how-to seminars on setting up a first flight simulator
Attendees of FlightSimCon can:
- Interact with more than 20 aviation and flight simulation exhibitors including representatives from Dovetail Games.
- Participate in free draws to win door prizes.
- Attend ‘how-to’ seminars on setting up or improving your at-home setup
- Meet popular YouTube personality “Frooglesim”, who will be speaking at the event
- Hear from recreational and airline pilots about flight training, career planning, and pilot life
- Fly a full-size Cessna 172 “sim-pit” and check out other home cockpit setups displayed by the FSX Demonstration Team
- Explore the 5-hangar New England Air Museum (admission is included in conference registration)
FlightSimCon is proud to have an exciting list of exhibitors and speakers already confirmed for the 2015 conference, with more being added every week. Speakers at the event include current and retired airline pilots, flight instructors, home cockpit enthusiasts, and leaders from online flight simulation communities and flight simulation developers.
“I was surprised by the structure and extent of activities at the conference,” said Stephen Ablonczy, first-time attendee of FlightSimCon. “With interesting speakers, cool exhibitors, and lots of opportunity to try out different simulators and add-ons, there was definitely always something to do!”
Conference registration is open now. Full access to this 2-day conference is just $60, which includes admission to the New England Air Museum. The Museum is the largest aviation museum in New England, with over 70 aircraft that cover all eras of aviation on display.
See you there!
For more information and to register, visit www.flightsimcon.com.