Coming Soon to FSX: Steam Edition!
Leading flight simulation publisher First Class Simulations is pleased to announce Discover Australia & New Zealand Flight Simulator X expansion pack.
First discovered in the 18th Century, the south-east corner of Australia and New Zealand was mapped by the British explorer James Cook. This stunning and diverse continent is now available for an unforgettable air tour in the latest of the Discover franchise – Discover Australia and New Zealand. All the well-known landmarks of this enormous land mass can be viewed from the cockpit of the faithfully recreated classic 1950’s Auster Autocrat J/1 including:
- Sydney – Detailing the iconic harbour bridge and opera house
- Great Barrier Reef – Probably the most famous World Heritage site, it’s a living masterpiece of coral and sea life
- Uluru – Also known as Ayres Rock, located in the Red Centre of this vast continent, it’s stunning beauty is best enjoyed from the air
- Christchurch – Bordered by hills and the Pacific, this vibrant city has bounced back from two devastating earthquakes
- Wellington – the New Zealand capital is nestled between a sparkling harbour and rolling green hills
Other sights to enjoy are Alice Springs, Darwin, Tasmania, Melbourne and the Gold Coast. Designed to be enjoyed by flight simmers of all skill levels, there is a tour guide for all the destinations visited plus detailed pilot’s notes, a comprehensive briefing and a tutorial for the Auster Autocrat J/1 aircraft.
About First Class Simulations
Celebrating its 12th year in 2015, First Class Simulations is a dedicated developer and publisher of expansion packs for Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition & Microsoft Flight Simulator X