The Embraer 175 and 195 airliners are part of the E-Jet range designed by Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer (Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A) which feature state-of-the-art avionics, fly-by-wire technology, superior cabin comfort and uncompromising performance.
Feelthere’s E-Jets add-on for FSX: Steam Edition includes Embraer 175 and 195 in-factory demonstrator liveries, realistic flight dynamics, a full glass cockpit, and many other features which make up a must-have commercial aviation package including a configuration tool to help manage your flights. You can access this tool in the Tools section of the Steam library, click here to find out more.
These jets are perfect for domestic flights, while at the same time experiencing the excitement of taking off and landing in major airports such as Paris Orly Airport.
Click here to visit the store page and begin your journey with this immersive aircraft collection.
Feelthere’s Embraer E-Jets v2 add-on for FSX: Steam Edition include:
- Highly detailed Embraer 175 and 195 models
- MAP! included: just like the cabin screens in a real airliner passenger cabin, MAP! will display progress of your flight with the following data : elapsed and remaining time, distance, altitude, wind information, and temperature.
- Additional camera viewpoints including Gear, Wing, Cabin, and more
- Jetway and luggage truck connection animations
- Detailed interiors (economy/business class)
- Be welcomed and served by an animated flight attendant
- Realistic flight dynamics based on manufacturer specifications
- Realistic sound experience with authentic digitized sounds including: engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, and clicks.
- Numerous animations including hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers door, cargo hatches, and opening cockpit windows
- Nose wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Load Manager
- New Generation Full glass cockpit with advanced digital avionics
- Head Up Display (HUD) giving landing capability at night or in bad weather
- Photorealistic 2D panels
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain or First Officer’s seat
- Radio auto-tuning
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) including warnings and caution messages
- TCAS II : Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
- The following systems have been authentically reproduced : electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning, two generators/engines, FADEC with ATTCS function, test system
- Computerized Management System (Full Authority Digital Engine Control/FADEC) which optimizes engine operation during all phases of the flight and reduces fuel consumption and maintenance costs.
- Accurate Auto Pilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems, just like the real thing!
- APU sequences fully simulated and linked to fuel consumption: follow the correct procedures to avoid dry fuel tanks during flight
- Fully simulated ice detection
Flight Management System Features:
- Complete and accurate FMS with Vertical Glide Path Mode and Coupled LNAV / VNAV
- Learn function: the FMS learns your flying habits for more accurate flight predictions
- Five different patterns simulated
- Updated airway support, waypoint sequencing, discontinuity, missed approach, hold at present position, wind settings for waypoints, including reading current METAR for better planning, intercept, vertical direct to, direct mode, editable RTE page with waypoint input, custom waypoint support, advisory VNAV, and more.