The Pro Flight Cessna® Yoke System is highly engineered to meet the exacting needs of the true flight simulation enthusiast, providing a smooth, accurate and totally realistic flying experience.
The Yoke has a full 90 degrees of turning from centre, giving greater accuracy when flying. Use the integrated USB Hub to easily connect other parts of the Saitek Pro Flight range of products, such as additional Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant or Pro Flight Instrument Panel (both sold separately)
Works with Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, XP64,Windows Vista
Cessna, emblems, logos, and body designs are trademarks of Textron Innovations Inc. and are used under license by Mad Catz Inc.
- Accurate 1:1 scaled yoke handle found in Cessna® light aircraft
- Durable Stainless Steel shaft with precision bearings gives smooth and predictable elevator and aileron control
- Used with the supplied ST Programming software, integrated mode switch trebles the number of controls you have at your fingertips
- Separate throttle quadrant with additional switches to configure any combination of throttle, flaps, mixture or prop pitch. Mount on top, in front of your desk, pilot or co-pilot side so that the controls are exactly where you want them
- Unique, 2-position desk clamp keeps your yoke and quadrant securely fixed no matter how extreme the flying conditions
- POV Hat Switch
- 3-position Mode Switch
- 3 axis levers on Quadrant
- 16 buttons, 3 lever detent buttons