US Cities X: Chicago Add-On
£10.99 ($14.99, €14.99)Purchase Now From Steam
Welcome to Chicago! US Cities X: Chicago for FSX: Steam Edition brings you the famed Windy City in high detail – it even includes a glimpse of the future as you are able to see the Chicago Spire, a skyscraper currently in development!
Created by LimeSim and based on an extensive aerial imagery, US Cities X: Chicago has all the major buildings and landmarks plus all the airports and heliports within the scenery areas including Merrill C Meigs Field airstrip.
In addition, this pack includes a scenery density tool which can be accessed via the Steam Tools menu. Because the file size is rather large due to the ground image, it only includes one season and no night textures.
- More than 2,000 major buildings included
- About 210,000 autogen buildings realistically placed
- Meigs Field Airport (demolished in 2003)
- Major airports in and around the city are covered with new high res ground images (no new building structures added):
- Chicago O`Hare (including new runway layout)
- Chicago Midway
- Chicago Executive (formerly known as Palwaukee Mun)
- Schaumburg Regional
- Brookeridge Airpark (where homes are next to the runway)
- 8 heliports
- Sound effects such as downtown and highway traffic and gulls
- Traffic on most major roads