If you’re searching for the ideal Aussie aircraft to add to your fleet, check out the Jabiru J-160 from IRIS Simulations, now available from Steam this week.
This fantastic aircraft is based on the Australian Jabiru J-160 created by Jabiru Aircraft Pty Ltd in Bundaberg, Queensland. The J-160 is a joy to fly with a 100 knot cruise speed and a very economical engine, and is a popular training aircraft for Australia’s Recreational Aviation certification.
IRIS Simulations’ version of the J-160 is a joy to fly, and contains the following features:
- Four custom instrument panels for the Generation I and Generation II panel layouts
- High resolution paint-kit for user repaints
- A superb sound-set recorded directly from the Jabiru J-160
- All new 3D gauges with silky smooth performance
- Brand-new Dynon D10-style Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS)
- An in-simulator aircraft manager allows you to toggle on or off various visual parts
- A superb flight model for the light handling and excellent characteristics of the Jabiru J-160 aircraft tested and flown by Jabiru pilots & instructors
- 10+ high-resolution paint schemes
Visit our Steam store to add the Jabiru J-160 to your FSX:SE collection today: http://store.steampowered.com/app/379241/