G’day mates! Orbx’s Melbourne International Airport (YMML), the first Australian airport to launch in our Steam store, is now available.
This is the third version of Orbx’s YMML since it was originally launched in 2008. Additionally, this new version includes amendments to reflect recent infrastructure changes at Melbourne including the Terminal 4 building and Pier G, transport hub and approach road, and the control tower. The team at Orbx also modified some of the surrounding buildings to suit this new layout.
YMML is lush, highly detailed and a welcome addition to any scenery collection. Like the other Orbx scenery add-ons in the FSX: Steam Edition store, YMML features a configuration tool which can be accessed via the Steam Tools menu.
• High-Definition ground poly
• Buildings textured from 3,000 onsite photos
• Over 60 km sq of crisp 60 cm/px resolution imagery
• Full support for AI traffic docking with gates
• Control panel allows user scenery tuning
• Ground staff airside and passengers landside
• New airport gates layout and markings
• New T4 & PierG expansions as well as new control tower
Click here to check out the Steam store page